Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Location: Balham, London
Application Deadline: 06/09/2023
To apply please send a your CV and covering letter to Lucy Whitman, [email protected], outlining how you feel you would be a great fit for the role.
Do you have a passion for marketing and are looking for a role that allows you to grow and develop your skills? Can you create marketing content to drive both engagement and sales?
The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) is looking for a new Services Marketing Executive to join its well established and motivated marketing team.
This position is vital to the future growth and success of CIBSE as the role supports the work of the commercial arm of the Institution – CIBSE Services.
From day-to-day you will assist in the planning and implementation of annual marketing plans for each CIBSE Services department and support the wider marketing team in the delivery of creative campaigns that help to achieve commercial targets, as well as to promote the CIBSE brand and raise the Institution’s profile in the building services industry and wider built environment sector.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role will help achieve commercial targets through the promotion of a growing portfolio of products and services that CIBSE Services offer, including:
- Weather Data
- Directory of Member Practices
- Create targeted marketing campaigns throughout the year for the CIBSE Services products and services
- Create engaging marketing content including blogs, articles and infographics to complement the annual inbound marketing plans
- Project manage the monthly #GrowYourKnowledge webinar series
- Produce marketing campaigns that deliver MQL for the sales team to follow-up
- Execute planned creative social media campaigns for each CIBSE Services department (Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook)
- Assist in the research and acquisition of potential partnership and paid advertising opportunities for CIBSE Services and manage their delivery
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team to ensure messaging is synchronised across all areas and marketing campaigns are integrated to deliver cross-promotion where relevant
- Ensure consistent and complimentary branding across all Services communications, marketing collateral and the CIBSE website
- Ensure CIBSE Services content on the website is up to date and monitor visitor activity to identify trends and improve customer journeys
- Record, monitor and evaluate marketing activity and performance providing regular updates/reports to the Head of Marketing and department heads
- At least two years’ experience working in a B2B marketing role
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook)
- Good working knowledge of CMS and email marketing platforms
- Experience working with external designers and stakeholder partners
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and HTML
- Experience with paid social media campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn & Meta)
- Good working knowledge of CRM databases (Salesforce preferred) and Microsoft Office (Sharepoint)
CIBSE is a growing membership body with over 21,000 members. It is the professional body that exists to support the Science, Art and Practice of building services engineering, by providing its members and the public with first class information and education services and promoting the spirit of fellowship which guides its work. www.cibse.org
Working for CIBSE
As a growing and changing organisation, CIBSE is committed to the continuous learning and development of all staff to enable people to develop individual skills and realise their full potential.
Everyone has their own personal development plan with learning needs discussed and agreed by both the individual and the line manager, encouraging staff to take responsibility for their own learning.
CIBSE is committed to paying competitive salaries, but also recognise that many people are motivated by non-financial benefits.
Application Deadline: 6/09/2023
To apply please send a your CV and covering letter to [email protected], outlining how you feel you would be a great fit for the role.
The Institution is an equal opportunities employer. The post-holder will be expected to adhere to and support the Institution’s commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.